Aims College of Business and Technology is a duly registered institution of higher learning by the Ministry of Education to provide alternatives in technical and vocational trainings. It is also registered by relevant bodies to offer training, capacity development, consultancy, operations research & business advisory services to professionals both locally and internationally.
The college is fully accredited and licensed by the following Authorities:
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA),
- National Industrial Training Authority (NITA),
- Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC),
- Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Human Resource Professionals Examinations Board (HRMPEB)
- Institute of Commercial Management (ICM)
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB)
- Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
Aims college has more than five years’ consultancy experience providing tailor made professional corporate trainings, Organizational Development, Capacity Building, Evaluations and Human Resource Advisory Services to both private and government institutions, Non-governmental and Community Based Organizations both locally and internationally.
The college also offers trainings in different courses that lead to the award of Artisan, Craft certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma and CHRP certificates for successful candidates.
As Human Resources continue to take center stage in the search for performance development and productivity, AIMS College of Business and Technology continues to focus on practical techniques and skill-based trainings that can assist different institutions utilize their resources more effectively and efficiently. Our main aim is therefore to improve quality and performance that may help organizations and their staffs have a well-designed management toolkit that may improve competency in this modern age characterized by a lot of technological advancements.