We believe that you cannot have great learning or build a great community without a strong and positive culture.
At AIMS College of Business and Technology all students, clients, experts, and staff live and learn by the following six cultural principles:
- Joy of Learning: We are life-long learners, and we are fueled by curiosity and discovery
- Greater Together: We constantly support our teammates because we know that we can achieve more together.
- Always Growing: We constantly seek out difficult challenges, share and receive feedback as a gift, and see every failure as an opportunity to grow.
- Servant Leadership: Great leaders always put others before themselves and engage their community with humility and generosity. We see leadership as a way of improving the world, not simply promoting ourselves
- Solutions First: Everything is possible when we are creative and think critically about the problem. We are always thinking of new solutions when faced with difficult challenges.
- High Expectations: We sweat the small stuff and take pride in what we do. We set goals that others think are impossible and never stop until we achieve them.
Code of Ethics
We assure all our Clients and stakeholders that we at AIMS College of Business and Technology are publicly committed to providing the highest quality work at any other time we shall have an engagement with them.